Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One cookie for you, 11 for me :D

The next thing I wanted to tackle was making cookies from scratch. I wanted toffee to be a part of them.

I decided on chocolate, coconut and toffee cookies. I wanted to use part brown sugar instead of pure granulated white sugar, and it was a great idea.

I started with toasting the coconut:



Here are the other ingredients:





These cookies were just sweet enough, and the texture was perfect. I am no longer scared of making cookies that do not come in a tube.





1/2 cup of both white and brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 egg
3/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup heath bar bits

Cook on 350 for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment