Sunday, January 30, 2011

Introduction

Well, my written journey starts here. I guess I should take a moment to tell you about myself, and why I choose to blog.

I'm just a girl who has too many hobbies and gets obsessed with new things all of the time. Currently, this obsession has been cooking and baking.

It all started when I wanted to cook more healthy for my husband. I started watching more of the Food Network and realized that it isn't so hard to make things that don't start with a box.

In the past few months I have made a few things that I would make again. This blog is being created in order to save the good recipes, chronicle my journey and maybe teach something to someone that may actually be reading this. :)

I figured that since I post on my Facebook about the new things I have tried, and I always get questions, this would be a good place to have those answers.

Let the journey begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment