Sunday, January 30, 2011

What's in a name

With any new blog written by someone who is convinced that she has some form of OCD, I have read through my first posts already.

With this, I have realized that I did not explain why I chose "Juju Food" as the title of my blog.

Juju is a nickname that my husband and I have for each other. Back story goes a little something like this:
We used to watch Grey's Anatomy together (I believe the first season), and if you watch the show, you might remember the episode where one of the doctors gives everyone hot chocolate in the form of good luck (or juju.) For some reason I turned to my husband and said "I'm going to call you juju from now on" and it stuck.

Now, I really don't know why I decided this, but it has stuck ever since. It's funny how one word can be such a strong presence in a relationship, but it is, and we like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment